View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4853 / Power: 15
MengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLoh View Post
The pills are wonderful. After taking it, really feels like when I was younger where my penis was able to erect at will. Not to mention the hardness even for my age group. I thoroughly enjoy the extra power in me now and will definitely use it to enjoy myself with the ladies.

Heartfelt thank you to the seller as you have CHANGED MY LIFE after taking your pills. No longer do I have any anxiety in engaging in any sexual activities with the opposite sex. At my age, I don't know how many more good years I have so these pills are really very helpful to me.

To bros at my age, I highly recommend it as long as you don't have any heart issues like what I was advised.
Nice to know that you are able to enjoy sex again.

Pls PM me if I have left you out. Cheers!