View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
During that times, almost everything became worthless:

House/property almost became concrete.

Money almost became paper.

Car almost became metal.

Land almost became soil.

ATM card almost became plastic.

But gold and cewek are still precious, hehe...
During those time if u own sm of those of their worthless house,land & property in jakarta,u will be a millionaire today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
After reading bro Nono's latest summary, u know what i'm most keen to find out? lol his new method of getting 100k discount per girl lol.
Better learning his how to reduce 1.5 juta girl to 1.2 juta or lower better. Like tat u conform surely get SSYT 18-19 yo at the lowest price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
It is the same method i am using for getting the best rate in Batam by using the online rate as a benchmark. If online shows 10.2k/SGD at the last 5-10 mins,my answers from all money changers i called to MUST be 10k/SGD. Money changer that give the wrong answers are strike off my list. Last few shops usually give me the same answer and from there onward, i will gauge my travelling distance to them.

And opposite Formosa Hotel will be "my" closest BEST.
u got learn tat tis method u using is very lazy but clever method. Too bad bill gate didn't ask u do his difficult job