View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No sound proof joint with everything in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
Hello bros

I recently discovered a joint, not sure if it is new, but judging from its interior decor, should be quite new. Hope to share it with trusted bros.

I was strolling along a rather secluded row of shophouses at the edge of the city when I spotted a lady wearing a white body hugging dress with supreme figure walking in front of me. Quickened my footsteps to get a better view. Looks like a fair PRC with good headlights and quite a tight body. At a quick glance she was not too bad looking too, probably in her 30s.

Suddenly she turned and walked up the staircase of a shophouse. I looked up and it says "XXX". Wah! A massage joint! Hosei liao!

Checked my wallet to ensure I have enough cash, then moments later I walked up. Just nice got 2 Ang Mos came out of the joint.

Pressed the door bell and was allowed in.

The lady I saw just now was sitting at the counter. She smiled and said "$50 for massage ok?"

No time was stated but I was ok with it.

She took the money and turned to her colleague next to her and asked her to attend to me. I hesitated because I was attracted to her fine body in the first place. I turned to look at her colleague and looked at her again.

Suddenly, she looked to me a little haggard and old because her colleague was an SYT

I do not just go for looks, the body must also be good. I looked south and my goodness, she was wearing a spaghetti strip t-shirt and her boobs look like a C cup to me, no tummy at all, very petite, slim and sweet looking.

The only thing I was skeptical was her service skills because she looked young. I think sometimes milfs provide better service as compared to SYTs.

My eyes did not look at that white dress milf anymore, I said ok and followed her to the room. There was another tall lady beside us, figure looks good too but I did not take a closer look.

In the room, the shower cubicle did not have any glass door. Took a quick shower and as I was wiping myself, I looked at the surrounding, the walls do not extend up to the ceiling, leaving a big gap in between the rooms and the corridor. I thought maybe this joint have special but only HJ or BM because it would be too open to do anything else.

The SYT came in as I was drying myself, she was not shy at all looking at my dick, so definitely this joint has something.

Massage was very long but not very good but that was not what I came for. Chatted with her and got to know she is from PRC but she has the feel of a Malaysian

I can hear the conversation next door all the while when being massaged but the guy (not local again) did not seem to be very chatty.

After massage, she asked if I wanted mosha. Surprisingly, at no additional costs, so why not?

Once done, She offered to help me shower my back. Very good service!

She arranged the pillow for me to lie down on my back and then, the GQ popped up!

Everything is on the menu!

Took the highest one.

She went out to get the stuff and as she stripped off, the next door is beginning to get some action too.

"oooh.... ahh.... oooh... ooohh...." The next door girl was moaning while the customer was panting a bit.

That added much excitement as I looked at my ML strip.

Damn! That is one fine, grade 1 body!

Feels like a mini version of JAV queen, Julia's body, except that the boobs are smaller.

Totally flat tummy, flawless smooth skin (with 2 small tattoos), I cannot detect any fats and the best part of it all, a gorgeous pair of B+/C cup boobs of the highest quality. Filling, right balance between firm and soft!

That is not all, the nipples.... damn... light brownish pink, VERY THICK AND PROTRUDED, like a milk bottle.

I immediately attacked the boobs and twirled my tongue round and round those delicious nipples and suck them like no tomorrow.

She reciprocated with a brief catbath, sucked and licked every single inch of my balls and groin before capping on to give me a BJ. I was standing while she knelt down to suck it hard. Had my 2 hands on her head to guide the blowing movement. Shiok!

FJ was great too although we did not try many positions due to the size of the massage bed.

I have got to say,

Her pussy was tight tight tight!

And quite shallow too because I was unable to gain full thrust into the pussy.

Pumped for some time before unloading in missionary!

Forget to add, there was plenty of frenching too while we are f**king!!!

Name: Axxxx
Face: 9.5/10 SYT
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9.5/10
Skin: 9.5/10
HJ: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 Could be more responsive, thought it was slightly mechanical
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: $50 + $150, a bit on the high side.

Now, I am only willing to share with selected bros. I have strict criteria and it is up to my own discretion and preference on which bros to give this contact.

You may not get it even if you up me. I have to say I am a bit weird when it comes to selecting which bros get it, so please pardon me if you don't get the contact. Bros who got it are not supposed to share it too.

This joint has about 4 girls working, from 2 nationalities.

Thanks.
bro do you mind sharing with me? can exchange contacts