Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
If you're asking me the club i went, it was Zzyzx... malate area. Many rich koreans and japs frequent it.
Maybe I know the Malate scene too well so when you described the club I know it's Z6 already.

Z6 (short name for ZZYZX) is always flooded with freelance but still many Asian customers there. I did pick up freelancer before there, but never tried ONS, haha. Nice experience bro... you picked up Pinoy or Korean?

My last trip I visited Exklusiv (as written in my report, more local than Asian, walking distance to Z6) and I was picked up by a lady. Yeap, I got picked up, not another way round.

Turned out she's new in the city from province, stayed in QC with cousin (always cousin... but I don't bother) and cousin's boyfriend and looking for work. Anyway, didn't bring her back that night but only shared contact. Throughout the night only drinking and dancing and never talked about money at all. At the end of the night I only told her I got a nice place in Makati so if she wants a place to stay to find job, she can come to me.

Sure enough I got her call next day. She came with a hand-carry sized luggage and a taxi fare of 300P, and for the next 5 days (before I left Minila) I got myself a live-in ST girlfriend

Before I left Manila I gave her 4,000P for her "effort". No, she didn't ask for it, I just think she needs it when I'm not around to pay for food and groceries and what not.

I'm out of Manila for 2 weeks now. Not intend to go back anytime sooner as I don' like the Monsoon season there. But still happy to know bro here enjoy and eventually a FR on ONS in Z6 or Exklusiv. I always think it's possible.