View Single Post
Old 22-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Mistress Luna quiting??

Your tribute to me – Appreciation
by [email protected]

* Some media is not displayed in this email and must be viewed on the website.

My dear boys,1428567276817

It has come to my attention that some of you may be unaware of why I collect tributes. "If you're doing it as a lifestyle choice, why collect money?" I'm sure this thought has crossed a few minds. Well, let me share with you why I collect tributes as a professional dominatrix.

Firstly, the most obvious reason would be that although BDSM is my lifestyle choice, being professional dominatrix is also my job. My privilege is how much I get to enjoy my work.

The next reason touches a little closer to heart. Your tribute to me is not a payment for a service I provide. Rather, your tribute to me is a show of your appreciation for the time and effort that goes into planning a session. Every session that I hold with you is unique, and no two sessions can ever be exactly the same. This means, as a professional dominatrix, I am constantly looking for new ways to keep our sessions fresh. Of course, you boys help tremendously by emailing me your fantasies. But therein is another problem, making that fantasy come true as much as logistically possible.

Being a professional dominatrix means that I have given up a big portion of my time to serve you. Yes, you do serve me physically and entertain me during sessions, but when the lights come back on and we step out of our roles, I am still thinking, still planning, trying my best to make sure you enjoyed your session as much as I did. Safety concerns are always on my mind, as are enjoyment factors. Time spent replaying our sessions to reflect about how I can improve, even what I should wear. So much more goes on behind the planning of just one session.

So you see, my dear boys, your tribute is not a service payment. It does not entitle you to throw a tantrum and demand anything from me. Your tribute to me is exactly what it is. Appreciation.