View Single Post
Old 21-07-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexking123 View Post
But $150 is market rate. C'mon if Koreans r going at $300 a pop do u think Malaysians can compete? And the service level for Koreans are pretty much similar to GL Cat150.

Even Sg FL dat bro dizy recommended has to provide so many services such as anal & orgy to justify her $900 per hour in order to compete... And bear in mind she is a 23-year old girl, much younger than most Sg FLs who are 25-26 on average.
I been to few korean Fl sessions $350 per shot 2 yrs back other than they r pretty I dont think their service level is anyway even close or similar to Gl cat 150 at all.....bj are normal....frenching some can some can not.....other than they are cooperative in style....i dont enjoy like i have with malaysian or prc leh......the venue ard little indian etc.....towel probably recycle same day , hygiene condition r weak.....find korean is becos of their face....but never abt service.....

There is no way korean can compare to some PRC ....nevetheless even compare to malaysian.......this is my experiences.....if u tell me korean is better than malaysian in service ????....well.....how u compare I really cant understand....