Old 12-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $$$$$ - Bad experience

some OKTs not happy zap people, because now bad FRs cannot delete as i placed them on another server

One more stable to beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennlim118
Bros Cheongster out there Please take note! nowaday China man Okt are trustworthy ,using fake photo and false introduction for all information about the girl services. i and my friend personally encounter from the Prc FL telling us that the services mention in the webs actually they dont provide. The fl told me that the china man okt actually dont meet up with the girls for photo taken. the fl dont even got the chance to see the okt . the girl telling that the photo are self taken and information about services are written by the okt. the fl mention they only pay the china man agent . So Call runner! The China man okt only concern about their personal interest making money and not pro enough like those former sgp okt. Bros here as my personal experience here. avoid china man okt stable. save your hard earn money. china man okt web are easily being recognise with full chinese letter written and also below footer all cover with chinese wording.
http://sgreviews.forumup.com/viewtop...orum=sgreviews