View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Camping for Bro nono1973's itinerary.

Hope the timing is right for me to join and learn.
Coming soon when it is ready,bro.

Most likely before Hari Raya Puasa next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
I realized it too.... But didn't have much choices around, so went up to have a look.
Have to say this SYT cewek REALLY catches my eyes.... Small, Petit, moderate boobs (small la), Totally my type.... LOL
Until now still floating in my mind leh..... Think I kena Batam KongTao liao... LoL
No worries on this one,at least you know what you are looking for and didnt allow small head to over-run big head. Thumbs up for being cool!

Quote:
Hahaha.... Newbie duno mah.....
It's like SongKran in LOS, alot ppl cannot find, but I know where to look....
Used to be quit active in the Hatyai thread last time, similar but humbled by your contributions here.
Same here ,having no knowledge of Hatyai if you throw me in the middle of it,i am likely to perform worse off than you are in Batam when it comes to looking for a decent bonk...lol. Who knows i may end up the one kena bonk...lol.

Quote:
He nice guy la..... See we both bro like at the limits below liao... The feeling very pek chek, need to let it all out (didi)... LOL
At least he felt responsible for not being able to find you guys each a girl,hehehe...its the point of situation that is to be blame,not you nor the driver.

Quote:
I wouldn't say my expectations are high la...
Cos' cannot compare in terms of foxy looks to the Tiruks la....
SYT, small petit size, with or w/o boobs, average looks I ok le...
SYT,small petite with smaller sized or bigger sized boobs with GND look sure will have...but no boobs girl confirm Batam wont have,cos till now i cannot find,hehehe....

Sorry,just pulling your leg here.

Quote:
Will be looking forward to your itinerary bro~
Hopefully time permits me to request for your training trip seats. LoL
Do feel free to PM me an intro of yourself when my itinerary are out next week,likely before Hari Raya.

My itinerary will come with date of my travel so that those bros who previously PMed me and was ask to PM me again after my itinerary are out can PM me again and upon my reply to them,they will also have some time allowance to apply leaves to be away from their work.

I will need to clear more space for my inbox now to accommodate the incoming PMs (if not it keeps showing me i left 91% in my inbox) and shall start writing out my itinerary in the coming weekend.

Cheers!

PS : Most bros who can fit into my trip's dates, above 18+ of age should have no problem joining me unless my slots are full ,their age gap is really too far from other bros joining in (eg.bro age 18 vs bro age 60) or they cannot agree to my trip's terms and conditions.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info