View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

I think this question might be posted before but i can't seems to find any reply. Can some bros here kindly enlighten me if you know any place in batam that does prostate massage?

"Prostate massage is also used for sexual stimulation, often in order to reach orgasm. The prostate is sometimes referred to as the "male G-spot". Some men can achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland, such as prostate massage or receptive anal intercourse, and men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation. Prostate stimulation can produce stronger and more powerful orgasms than solely penile stimulation."