Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL: Linda
House: L16WH17
Home: Zhejiang
Ht/Wt: 165cm/44kg
Debut: Jun 2015

Looks: Quite chio with big eyes, sexy thick lips, medium size nose, wide jawline, a bit resembles Zoey Tay, younger version (30%). Quite heavy makeup – a bit like a typical Newyorker hooker style, with thick eyebrow, fake eyelashes and heavy powder. When she did not smile, she looked icy and fierce, like a tiger going to eat me up, haha… But when I teased her, she smiled showing her big neat row of teeth which was very sweat and warm. She has fair complexion, smooth skin but a tatooo above her pussy. She had long slender legs which I liked, B-cup beautifull shaped boobs with no sag, round juicy ass. Her long hair needed some attention to tidy up. They were literally covering my face when she serviced me..which I had to blow them off, haha..

Boobs: Very well shaped and beautiful B-cupper, v. fair, revealing green veins beneath, pinkish eraser size tits. Though she did not outright object me licking and sucking her boobs and tits, I could sensed that she was still not very used to licking and sucking. Be patient, I consoled myself, give her some time to improve on this.

Painting: Excellent. We were in 69 for almost 15mins and I painted her until my tongue and neck were very tired, haha.. Pink juicy pussy and easily got wet when aroused.

BBBJ: Vgd. Luckily I came to her after another session with a regular RTF. Otherwise, I shall be finished in less than 1 min flat. Her BBBJ skill was aggressive and furious. She ‘bit’ on my dick like a tiger and gobbled it up and down for almost 15-20mins non-stop!

Frenching: Vgd. At first, she teased me by not letting me kissed her. Then during FJ, she frenched me liked her lost lover non-stop and goa goa.

AR: Vgd. On my four, asked me to lower down some more. Quite jia lat leh, how to lower some more? Her licking and poking skills were vgd. But when she tried to insert that vibrator thingy into my ass, I rejected it, not sure how to enjoy that. I thought that thing is meant for the pussy?

FJ: Excellent. She was all high and wild in this session. Heavy breathing and moaning. She literally took control, though I was the one doing all the work, haha. Bonked her in missionary until her head knocking on the bed head, she was turning and twisting her head and body in pleasure, begging me for more and more. She looked really enjoyng sex, her body was shivering, sweating all over…..changed to sideway and back to missionary to finished it off. She hugged me tightly after we finished as if didn’t want me to go.

GFE: High, when she got to know me better, we chatted a bit more.

Overall: Wild and horny WL with her own unique style of love making. Beware of the tiger inside her that will be unleashed! (caveat applies as different customer may experience differently). Very hardworking wl with great attitude and aim to please.

RTF: Yes!