Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This statement really sums up what I felt....I was just starting to get addicted.
And I remember many Bros here are lamenting the rising cost of CP.....
then all was gone.......

Want to help also difficult.....quality low but prices mark up so high....this is what keeping most of us back.
If most of us can control, not spilling the money to CP & those MMs unnecessary, we may see some return of CP in future.

Why I feel so, is because till date, average income in CP, China RMB 2000 - 3000 / month for most NORMAL Job, for NORMAL working gals till date, and to earn that, the gals need work long hours without rest. Though its been up since some years back, but still marginal increase. Most NORMAL gals I know, find it struggling even to earn that this days

On the other hand, rates in KTV MMs, have rose too much, from early days of RMB 800/night (LT) till today RMB 1.5k min. It is about 90-100% increase, but quality drops. KTV operators, make up reasons, as to attract gals to work, but I feel tat's not the main reasons. The main reasons, is tat the operators & MMs see's tat most cheongsters are foreigners, don't mind paying extra, hence, they continuously increasing the rate. It have become normal to the MMs to demand more & more.

In a way, other than the random raid these days, the reasons why CP no longer as fun as last time & prices increase, have very much to do the way most of us spending there.

To the MMs, they are there to make easy money, shorter working days & hours. Most are greedy, they never thinks enough, so as long as we willing to pay, price will always UP. This means in order to find back olden days FUN, we need pay much extra. It is until one day, most of us guys stop visiting or spending in CP, will the KTV's operator & MMs realize, they are pushing away their Pay Master & do something to bring back the business & glory