Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09

I actually forgotten that I had bonked her almost 8 months ago when she was bearly 1 mth in GL back in early Nov 2014. Only after the FJ and went back and refer to my FRs that I confirmed this. No wonder I felt I had seen her somewhere in GL, perhaps in 2831A, as I told her. She too found me familiar, hehe.
Back then, her service was so so and needed improvement as I wrote as below:

http://sbfsg.agency/show...post120727 80

But I want to update my FR for her today as below:

BBBJ: Improved by leaps and bounds. Able to lick my dick while inside her mouth! I could see the shape of her tongue wriggling inside her mouth that engulfed my whole dick. Very powerful! Felt like cumming and had to stop or slow her down.

Frenching: Improved a lot. Excellent. Passionately and engaging, sucking and licking my tongue hard. Goa Goa!

AR: On my four. Sucked my scrotum and perineum and licking around my ass. Very shiok! No poking inside but shook can already.

FJ: Can’t tahan this very long. Her moaning made me very high and cummed prematurely. Usually I was able to tong for a few positions. This time, I died in her pussy in 2 positions flat.

GFE: Vgd. Chatted for quite a bit. Noticed her lower lips a bit red swollen. She said eating too much durian that a client bought. She loved durian while her mm mates didn’t like. So she eat up a whole durian! haha..she so cute! So now u know the tip on how to please her - durians!

Overall: Liked her soft smooth white skin, fairer than most WL. Her peach pink longest tits were a hit but sucking not allowed – pain for her. Face looked ok to me except eyes a bit small and sleepy look, otherwise her face was actually very pretty. She is confirmed the AP in this house.

RTF: Yes, as I liked her service and her soft white skin, though boobs a bit small (at most A+).