View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueExperience View Post
Bro max_priest,

You spoke my mind.

Just to add, even if you pay 6.5k Macanese Pataca in Macau, they kinda ensure the look department, service is not confirmed one. Sometimes, if you look hard enough in go141.com, you may find similar quality. However, I think the best is still in Shanghai, price about RMB4500 onwards. IMHO, too ex.
Absolutely, bro ... I have tried the top tier PRC Whores ... Yes, they're as pretty as a Fashion Model and/or celeb ... In addition, they have very good physiques ... However, their service is not even a fraction of what GL Ang Pais can offer ... Bwahahaha ...

GL is left with only the 3rd & 4th grades PRC whores ... Even many of the 2nd grade whores do not wanna work in GL as they could earn more with minimal effort else where plus the freedom of travelling back home or anywhere wherever they want ... One could prolly find 2nd grade PRC whores in HK, Macau, Taipeh, etc.

Nowadays Indonesia, Malaysia, HK, Sydney, Dubai and perhaps some European cities whore markets have snatched away many of the 3rd grade PRC whores from Sg ... A GL OKT has similar sentiment recently ... Reason being the PRC whores working in the said markets earned more with less effort & the freedom to return home wherever they wish ... The customers in these markets are less demanding versus Sg punters ... However, the environments in these markets are less safe compared to GL. Hence, the PRC whores would not work there long ... Especially so for Jakarta where prostitution business is ran by underworld Mafia ... Drug is also available in the brothels ... Very notorious indeed!

Having said that, I have seen 4th or 5th grade whores working in Abu Dhabi and some European cities too ... Middle Eastern men do not usually go for looks so long the whores can withstand their intense pounding and magnum size rod ... They have enormous appetite for sex ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-06-2015 at 10:08 PM.