View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
Bro nono 15 man can be done. Is just that need about 3-4 person that is about same as you. That will know how to take care of other. It will be fun.
Maybe so,but i am someone who prefer serenity and some alone time. Thats why if i bring newbies to group trip,i have to tell them i am a very regimental person,the army style type.And the trip's itinerary will be build on very regimental ground,hehehe... I know it can be done,but it will need the cooperation of others who are there,being considerate and yet shares similar frequency.

My personal view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
In batam the only problem I think will be hotel. The only place I can think of staying in ktm. Don't need lift type.
Most 2 stars and 3 stars hotels in Batam should work,bro... and especially so for Formosa Hotel. One can easily book 30 rooms in a go. I have so far booked 12 rooms in a go before for my friends. Its either an email,sms or a call away. Its not the accommodation i worry most,its the attention from the public,moving a big group around and coordinating them that worry me most...lol.

KTM is too far out from town,bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info