View Single Post
Old 26-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Hi bro..I had the same nasi padang in this restaurant..actually not that delicious as I had expected.. I feel the nasi padang in sg even more delicious than this branch..The food here is salty and cold..there are some other dishes at the counter that they did not bring to our table, that I had wished i had eaten..all in the price is not cheap and I'll eat somewhere else.. I think the food courts serve better food and cheaper, tho will be hotter due to the open air
I absolutely agree, the Sederhana diagonally across McDonalds Harmoni is absolutely crap. You would think that being in such a high traffic area and with so many hotels around, this Sederhana branch (there are quite a few in Batam) will have better food in terms of quality and "freshness".

On the contrary, the Sederhana branch at Kepri Mall is far better. The food are generally warm (if not hot) and the taste is fresher (ie, doesn't taste like it has been kept overnight). Kepri mall is only about 5km (15 mins) away from Nagoya area.