View Single Post
Old 19-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
BBBJ: 9/10 (I gave RM10 tip for deep-throat!)
Anyone whether can tell whether the OPEN-neon sign brothel is still there?
Bro, what normal damage did you pay? Standard RM40 is it?
Sorry can't help you with the neon sign although I'd think it was taken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Errr, not sure about JoyInn, I was following the naming convention, SS on the MRT side, RS on the opposite side
JoyInn would be on the RS. I believe all RS1 to RS5 are to the right of JI, after that there are no more ports on RS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
anyone tapu whole day before? interested to know the rate so I don't get chopped carrot.
basic math suggests, if you pick up at 5pm, max she work till1am? that's 8hrs. at 2 customers per hour that's $40󫏄=$640
guessing a tapu therefore should be less than $400?
bro, two major mistakes in your calculation. firstly, girls here may work until 4-5am. after all, brickfields/kl sentral is a 24hr zone. even if not, they will gladly claim so to raise the damage.

also, brickfields girls mana ada 2 customers per hour... if you go for hot stock around 8pm-12am sometimes got queue, easily 5-6 per hour. but of course some would be lucky to get 2 per day. again, even if not that many, they will say so to increase the fee.

adding to this, not sure if OKT will allow. but my conclusion is if you want overnight, expect to pay standard tapau rate like other places in kl, maybe if lucky can get 10-20% discount.