View Single Post
Old 16-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
fl12345 is one of the Best!fl12345 is one of the Best!fl12345 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post

most of the time kena bad bonk will not bother post FR but this one really more rabak than step dog shit....

Just had a session with her, looks are as picture. skinny like mamboo the back got many red dots like kena heat rash like that. Went into the room ask her is it confirm unlimited shots she say yes.

Showered tgt and lie down on bed , gave a 10sec cat bath followed by cold treatment bbbj. Note: she already tore off CD even before catbath . Bbbj 20 sec begin put on condom i ask her can bj abit more first ma she say she want do it now. I ok loh maybe her pussy itchy need some pUnishment

The rush job of the year 2015 began. after awhile then shoot alr proceed to bath again. She ask me want wear clothes alr ma ? i also no mood do again already so proceed to wear clothes.

Ask her how much she say 100, dont dare ask for more. I ownself thinking if she ask for more i sure kisiao argue already. then she saw my cigg on the table she ask can take anot i say ok. She no give chance 1x good one take 5 stick. mcm add oil to fire.

paid left and never returning again. Hope bro here can see and not suffer same as me.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=529079&page=3

==================================================

******** BAD BONK ********

All Bros take note!

TO BE AVOIDED!!!

★ 81461366 ★

++++++++++++ ++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

You may also check whether the FL you are going to book is BLACKLISTED or not ;

Can search Google, just key in BAD BONK with the contact number and you will know whether she is BLACKLISTED!

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=8...t=130&filter=0

++++++++++++ ++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

★ ★ ★ Search Google, just key in BAD BONK with the contact number and you will know whether she is BLACKLISTED! ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ WITHOUT THESE CRAP ; SBF WILL BE A GOOD PLACE FOR AN ENJOYABLE BONK ★ ★ ★