View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
It's a conversation starter. I am sure you know all those I wrote. Not many interesting things to talk about here. You wrote well, that's what I am saying
I think ong ming wee doesn't ring a bell to many people.
The first thing that went into my mind when that sg girl asked me to fuck her was what's going to happen after that. Not all have enough blood to run one head. Even if i have insufficient blood to run both, i will divert it to run the higher head first.

The sggirl wants to check your financial status, qualifies you after audit. And takes from you what you can afford. Then... what can she give you in return, for those transactional relationship venture makers... a veteran once told me sggirls are scammers. They take your LV they take your money, they take what you can give. Then they run away. They never believe in fair exchanges.

Yeah... sggirls really CMI... it's not easy to find one who stands by you. Lol... good luck.
Go and have fun with an sg girl by all means i don't care. But for those who have more capacity to run both well analyze the risk first. I do exercise foresight.