Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
Pudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jing Wen [静雯] - An appeal for information

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
China so big. U sure u r in her area? If NT, will she travel all the way to Mt u? If she req u to upfront some $, will u do it? Will u think it is a scam?

Think abt all the possibilities. So many FLs in china to play, y thnk of her only?
Bro sporeknight76,

Thank you for your alert.

Please allow me to answer some of your concerns.

China so big. U sure u r in her area? No, I am very sure that I am definitely not in her area.

If NT, will she travel all the way to Mt u? Yes, if she respond to my wechat message, to her wechat ID yfNNNN, I will pay her return air ticket for her to meet me. Not an issue.

If she req u to upfront some $, will u do it? Yes, for Jing Wen, and only Jing Wen, I will pay her upfront. Again, not an issue if the amount is reasonable so long as she is willing to meet me and keep me company next month.

Will u think it is a scam? No, it me who initiated this. She never ask for it. I only wish she respond to my wechat messages. BTW, after been with Jing Wen a few times, I figured I can trust her and that she is not that who would ripped me off. Even if she did, it is my doing. This, I understand.

So many FLs in china to play, y thnk of her only? Bro, I had such unforgettable fuck sessions with Jing Wen, the best I ever had, it is only natural that I kept thinking of her. No, I am not into any long term relationship. I just hope that she can keep me company for my coming China trip to re-live those memorable fuck sessions.

And no, those unforgettable fuck sessions are not just pure sex. It come with other things that only good chemistry can bring out.

If you go thru all my postings, you would realized that I fuck a lot in China, specifically Shanghai and hence my nick - Pudong. Despite all the many fucks I had, none come close to the experience I had with Jing Wen. It is really sad that I did not treasure her invitation when Jing Wen asked me go dinner with her on her last day of work before being booked by a bro for the whole day at MBS[?]. I was idiot enough to turn her down.

So Bros, if you know how I could get in touch with Jing Wen, please share it with me. If only I get to meet Jing Wen, all else matters little...

Hopefully, I get some leads - from anybody. Please PM me. It would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks bros in advance.