View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Silicon Valley USA

Am in San Jose since my company called me for a meeting back at HQ.

Many Craiglist was for Asians, since I could get Asians back home cheaper so didn't bother. Was looking for white or black women as long as not Asian.

Was horny so decided to drive around to pick up a date. Read on wikisex that there are FLs on the road but California has strict laws against solicitation. Went past corner of First and Martha street and saw 2 FLs both African Americans. One was tall and slender. However not sure how safe it is so decided to skip. Plus I saw a group of young blacks lounging nearby. Heard too many stories of car-jacking.

Decided to instead go to a strip club. Went to the Pink Poodle. I must say the strip clubs here are much more value for money than those in Sydney (see my other post on my experience there).

Cover charge was US$20. They serve no alcohol and their drink prices although higher than normal are still quite reasonable. The whole place felt quite safe. Changed a bunch of $1 and sat down near the poles and the action started. Unlike in Sydney where the girls just show off some tits, this one comes out and quickly takes off the top, and soon after the bottom came off too. If you chuck a bunch of dollars are her she will literally wrap her legs around your shoulders and gyrate in your face with full frontal pussy.

It was quite fun and then I paid $20 for a private lapdance. Yup $20 for a tall blonde D cup private lapdance compared to A$150 in Sydney. She takes you to a small room and then strips down and lap dance on you. You can touch and autoroam her as she gyrates against your didi. Lapdances last for about 10 mins or until your come whichever is faster. It was nice having a nice white booty run against you while you fondle her D cups and her pink pussy. There was no black girl that day or else I would have tried her too.

Strangely this is a club with no alcohol but it made me feel safer as everyone's sober. Lets see what tomorrow holds. Maybe I will go up to try some of the clubs in the bay city itself.