Thread: Dubai HotSpot
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai HotSpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by last_mohican
Thanks to all the braders, with the info..too tired to cheong right now..once i'm adjusted with the time and weather 'little brader' of mine will be shooting real target...
If you are soliciting advice, I think it's better to use a normal font and color. Otherwise, it looks quite rude. The weather in Dubai is beautiful right now till March or April. Dubai is only very hot 3 to 4 months a year (relative to Sg). After spending over 4 years in the region, I haven't been back for years. I recall picking up a drop dead gorgeous 1.6m C-cupper Russian girl in Cyclone. There are many places worth cheonging. Unfortunately, most of the girls are there on short visas and must make as much money as quickly as possible. So, don't expect the service you get in Vietnam, China or Thailand. What you need to do is to quickly get your Sg driving licence converted and go hunting in a car. Although fucks cost more, I'm sure your salary is also adjusted up. If not, you should ask your company for additional "hardship" (fuckship) allowance.