View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
How did you know I was referring to you...? You wore this hat...? What services are you offering...? All along I didn't say you were offering any services except you work as sapsinmike promoter and you trafficks girls to Singapore for illegal employment... Are you telling everybody now... You are offering some scam services too...? Hilarious... Yes I would very much want to meet you... And understand why would you want to work with sapsinmike... Why must I meet you in Bangkok and not you meet me in Singapore... Set a time and date... Be a man... Come back to Singapore to face your music... How long can you run...?
Sure. I can come back. Put time put place. Dun chicken out then. Come on lah. U think I duno who are you behind this nick meh? Whether I am offering services or not I leave it for the rest to judge. I dun care what u say already. I just asking u got balls to meet or not? I will bring a few other bros who are looking for u as well. Make sure u meet me in Singapore and dun absent yourself. I like to see how u hang me up at coconut tree or I hang u.

I will come back especially for u this week. Swee bo? Contact me via pm your number. Meet me at airport once I touch down. Dun say I ask u to go Bkk. Settle like man lah. Hide behind com. Tickets how much only $300. To see whether u are what u really are.