Old 03-03-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Was talking to my fav dancer from kingcross via bbm. She asked me how much is sgd 50. And she tell me she got x2 piece. Meaning she get sgd 100. Told me a Sg guy tip her that amount.

Please la Bro, if you the one who tip her, don't spoil the market can? Sgd 100 is 1 juta can.. I regular at kc. They are not allowed to go back with u. I personally spoke to their manager. It's their house rule. Dancer cannot go back.

And please keep all transactions in rp can? I know u want to show off u from sg alot of money but that's not the way la.

And for a guide, I know I also overtip,

Waiter 100k rp- but it's worth it, they take care of you whole night, make sure ur girl dont run away.

Dancer 300k-500k only if I bring them down to fuck. If you don't feel like fucking them, just buy their ladies drink x5 can? Especially if they sit with u for long hours. If not they will get fuck by their mama for not earning money.
X5 ld they will lap dance you braless, x10 they will do it for you without panty on.
Note: not all dancer u can bring down fuck. The dancer got a say whether they want to go down with u or not.

Mama 50k will do. Never like the mama there. Fuck up, very aggressive. Just tell her you not interested to have sex, if you don't need her service.

And anyway, if you nice to the waiter, the waiter can arrange for you to find girls sit with you. They can also help u ask mama call girl for u. Then no need tip mama.

OK bros, don't overtip. Don't spoil the market please. I millionaire in indo but not in Sg.

Happy chionging. Will be back in indo on first week of April. Whoever want chiong kc there can pm me.