View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick MR for Chaste 小贞

@derrickboy, checked! no scar! so should not be her
Chaste mention that this is her 1st time in Singapore and had just arrived yesterday, and isn't comfortable with our system here, so probably won't stay too long (she say i listen la....). Photo is real but minus a few point because without make up cos she just wake up. But she give the sleepy blur blur look, kinda cute that way also.

The Good
- SYT
- slim body, nicely shape b cup
- pretty decent tui na style massage, seem like she went proper school for training
- very teh and lota smile
- able to hold conversation

The Bad
- same location with 小慈 who had just left, so CCTV and yucky toilet applies
- whole session lasted 40-45 minutes only. i think she might have double book the session. she seem very blur and confuse (just wake up ma). but since this is her 1st day at work give her the benefit of doubt that this is a honest mistake. Also firmly told her that 40-45 minutes session is not acceptable, she agree to improve also.

In summary, 小贞 provide a decent massage and services, but need to work on her time & booking management skill. She previous work experience have people taking care for her in this aspect so she have no experience managing booking on her own, probably too new and need to learn. Hope she will improve as time goes by. Also saw lota caps in her room, so full service probably on the menu also, too bad she is code red now.

RTM: 65-70%, hope she improve as time goes by.

p/s: spot a dinosaur in her apartment, bro beware. try to fish for a name but she say she dunno them