View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Bro TS, as u mentioned that your wife will go sucidal if u initiated the idea of a divorce or separation. Then have u ever considered trying to salvage this relationship? If u have tried or feel that there's simply no point in salvaging your marriage, then why not consider using a 3rd party to speak her?

I have a good friend whom was entangled in a similar situation as yours years back. Tried his means to salvage his marriage, but realised he loved somebody else more. He had a heart to heart talk with his father, and his father was the one whom eventually sat the wife down and broke the news to her that divorce was probably the best option for both parties. Surprisingly, his wife took it better when words came from a 3rd party, and the divorce was settled amicably. He remarried, and is going to be a happy father. I understand that his ex wife has also moved on and remarried as well.

As what many bros and sis have said here, disappearing ain't the option to what I see, resolve this sticky situation properly. It may take time, but it's better than just vanishing into thin air and hoping for the best. My opinion, be a responsible chap, you still have obligations towards your wife as she is your legally wedded spouse. All the best bro.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird