View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

I am astounded that after posting the above "No Name" (无名) FR, so many brothers flooded my PM inbox ...

For those sincerely interested bros, apologies for the 无名 FR ... I have already replied PMs from those deserving bros ... The intent is to illustrate to certain pathetic & one-track minded samster(s) that I do not need to resort to posting FR to promote the WL in exchange for raw job and/or excellent services ... Neither do I need to pay extra, up the sessions or offer luxury gifts ... Believe it or not!

However, please read my FR carefully before trying the above kawaii WL ... To reiterate, she is definitely one of the prettier ones in GL but she ain't slim ... Her strengths are her chio teenager like looks plus her solid & versatile Yi Tiao Long services on the inflatable bed and in the bedroom ... She definitely worth at least a try ... By the way, she clocks 8 - 11 sessions daily and there are blokes who are smitten by her and bonk her almost everyday, would you believe? No kiddin' ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: