View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I am a big fan of kapoo massage. and I have posted some comments in my earlier posts. part of the appeal are some of the girls are those girl next door type that would need to spend lots of time, money and effort before you even get to first base, if at all, but at the outlets, they go naked and jerk you off. if there is chemistry, they may even let you DATY freely and believe me when I said it, DATYing them is like DATYing your first girlfriend.

and at times, there are girls that used to work at events, exhibitions and even in Malaysia and Singapore thai discos but need extra income or need to stop working as PRs due to excessive drinking and the freshness and inexperience are something you cannot get from full-time full-service girls.
I have known girls who worked there that has rich boyfriends but decided to worked in Kapoo as the boyfriends only take them shopping but don't give enough pocket money for personal savings and I have known girls who worked there for three months only to save enough money for downpayment for a Toyota Altis. I am still in touch with her as a Gik.

for long-time and veteran of Bangkok arbnam soapy scenes and adult entertainment scene who has ever been to Kapoo, they will be able to tell you the difference in the quality and GFE of the girls. and since most of these joints cater to local Thais, you can be absolutely sure they are not there to rip off foreigners. it is just part and parcel of the Thai adult entertainment scene that is uniquely Thai that foreigners ever get it or dont.

and I am an absolute true fan.