View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Ha? Ppl actually pay that kind of price for a handjob? I already consider this too ex for fj in massage parlour.her hand made of gold izsit? If at this price for kapoo thd cost of gikship i don't think i can afford you mean to say that local thais pay this price at kapoo? Amazing!!!
There are many kapoo joints scattered all over Bangkok. There are cheaper ones around 2300-3000 baht. Price includes a HJ and a B2B massage. Some girls can negotiate on extras like BJ or full course. The ones I mentioned have limited slot time per day/week where she work on certain days only. Haha her hands not made of gold but the quality of girls is equals to the XL category ( 7800 baht ) at Lord. Gikship with these girls sometimes is not just all about sponsorship. Sometimes they need a man who understands them and have fun. Most of these "exclusive" girls have sponsorship from Thai rich man or overseas counterparts.

Yup local Thais pay this kind of price and is a striving business and more and more girls are attracted to this kind of easy $$ and a place to find good sponsorship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Don ever underestimate the spending power of the locals who can afford to chiong.......... You be surprised
Haha next time we go together.