Thread: New L6H72 PRC
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6H72G98 FangFang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I think she see chemistry with customer. I am lucky to score frenching, digging and licking pussy .... :-)
I find this G98 funny, she will lick lightly on your cock but stop short of putting the whole thing in her mouth and then cap u. in that case, i wonder if i can put my cock near her mouth before i cum and shoot inside her mouth or not. ....

anybody tried ???

COB is quite good cos when she jerk you off, she wont stop and continue stroking u even when you cummed....while some will simply stop and give the disgusting look when you cum on them....

anyone know what is the timing here ??? she like keep asking me if i want to extend.

$60 for 20min ?

$80 for 30min ?

$160 for 1hr ???

one thing to note, the room quite plain, no mirror or anything. not cosy like the thais. just a room and shower for doing stuff.