Old 17-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
einein00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just had a session with Makiyo from Mamasan69 last evening.

Her figure and personality is something what I would be looking for a real girlfriend I guess. Cheerful, playful, and really someone nice to be with.
Her figure is pretty impressive, and those boobs . . . was going nuts over it, I am personally a boobs lover

Had a pretty thorough bath with her washing my entire body from top down to my feet, something which I am thankful for.

I went down on her first and then we change over to 69, her BBBJ almost toppled me over. As mine was a a little big for her, so we went for missionary first and switch to doggy later.
The view was really great, I wish there were brighter lighting in the room to admire her body with. I keep fondling that firm cheeks of her ass while pumping her.
Guess I was too tired from my entire week work schedule so I didn't cum so we lie down to rest after the session.

Did a while of TCSS and then with me catbathing her up with alot of frenching in the process.
Makiyo then proceeded to wake up my little bro with another BBBJ session and proceeded to climb on top of me for the 2nd session.
Needless to say, the view of having her on top of me with me sitting up was a huge turn on for me.
The way she was using her hips to grind me and her moaning, unbearable !

To cut things short, I left a satisfied man and with my legs wobbling as I head down.
She is leaving soon so bros better catch her before then.