My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sukun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Brief about her:
Name: Elisya
Origin: Sarawakian NL
Face: very cute, sweet, innocent, long hair, muke bujur sireh, no pimple scars
Body: petite. Weight 40kg, height around 140cm
Boobs: 34B only but suit her body, nice shape and very sensitive pink pointy nipple
Pussy: very tight, shaved, no smell at all and easily got wet
Ass: small

Additional info:
- language spoken: english, malay
- no CIM and no anal
- manja and got manja voice
- pls dont expect she gonna treat u like an experience FL. U must lead her into doing things u wanna do with her except CIM and anal.

New local sarawakian girl. Cute sweet innocent little face. Nice body. Smooth skin. Studied somewhere in Selangor. Didnt catch when she mentioned the college. To me, she is sucks in everything. Her BBBJ skill is ridiculous. No suction. She even didnt know how to do cowgirl. But why the overall 8/10? Its because of her innocence. The experience is fucking awesome. Its like fucking a virgin. Her pussy feels very tight even with my normal Asian size didi. Haha. The 'fap fap fap' sound when I pound her pussy hard n fast. Her face expression during the fucking is marvellous. Her hands kept holding the bed sheet. Moan? Almost didnt moan at all but her face tells u everything and u know she really did enjoyed it! Take the lead and she's all yours. Overall experience is great to me. WIR? Definitely YES.

She told me that she in need of financial aid for her college fees. She open for 5-6 cheong bros here to aid her on that. One time only. PM me for details.