View Single Post
Old 26-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Pegasus Club, Sukhumvit soi 23
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.
Yikes! THB11000....I hope you at least enjoyed the conversation A better proposition would be spending some of the THB11000 at a soapy or MP before heading to the club