View Single Post
Old 20-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan747 View Post
Was in Taiwan and decided to try and test out the girls here...
Contacted Fanny, Rachel and another OKT (ctc from my fren), to my disappointment their girls quality was very bad.
Although they keep saying if you don't like can change but in total I vet through almost 6 girls from 3 providers but actually non of them are on par for the price they are offering.
For Rachel and Fanny girls are rated 8k (I can't imagine those 4.5k quality) (~$340), but the quality are even worse than our local/PRC girl.
The ctc that my fren given is only 5k, the quality is slightly better than rachel and fanny girl but still is not pretty.
Rachel girl can't even make me cum and I have to ask her to leave after trying awhile.
Fanny girls attitude was very bad, after second viewing and I ask her to leave the girl even challenge me saying if she is still not pretty for me than I can't find better girl anymore.
I think their decent massage lady quality is even better than the call girl there (too bad no hanky panky for that).
Thanks for the info bro. another 2 off the list.