Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WS new Agogos

Good morning to all..from Pattaya.Weather is overcast with potential showers today. Sky is dark.
Last night I went with a friend to Walking Street and we decided to check out a few places we have never been before. So at least this report is a more contructive one than my usual nonsensical ramblings. I basically report on drink prices..ambience and atmosphere..I will say some comments about the girls but wont rate them becos we all have different tastes.

1. Dream Club..On Soi Diamond right side to Superbaby.

Relatively small place..maybe open less than a year with simple but effective decor.Its squarish with a centre square stage w about 12 girls dancing per set. Drinks extremely expensive..Black Soda for 185 baht so we dont dare buy lady drinks ! Some girls make half hearted attempts to say hello but really too chubby so we pass. Service staff efficient and polite..and encourages us to pick a girl. To be straight honest nothing else is a problem with the place but the vibe there is just dead. To me quality of the girls is below many of the other gogos so I do not honestly see this bar having a long life..especially w such drink prices.We did not even bother to ask about barfines.

2. Coyote Club..on WS abt 100 m from main entrance.

This place is the ex Silver Star 3 and is Thai owned. Opened also less than a year. Girls were majority agency but a decent group of in house girls. Agency were in white coyote costume while in house girls in other colours. The place has 2 stages and the first thing that struck us was that the place was crowded..crowd was a varied mix but a word of caution here is that Thais are allowed in.
Got nice seating..comfortable sofas..but the inner stage consist of 2 parts without dancing poles. Seems like a good idea cos it made the girls look more energetic. Black Soda was still expensive at 175 baht..barfines coyotes 1500/1000 before and after midnite..In house girls 800. We stayed for a couple of drinks as the atmosphere was nice..fun and the girls we called were chatty and playful. The mamasan likes to ask for a beer for herself..she was nice enough so we dont mind.
Overall a place with nice vibes and worth a return visit.

3. Palace Agogo..on WS left side before Soi Happy.

This place just opened 2 days. Same group as Lighthouse and Farenheit. I used to avoid this group of gogo bars becos of the pesky and irritating service staff but this place is new and all is good. The manager is a gay Thai guy who had a big smile for us since we spoke in Thai. The colour scheme is a simple white so the place look simple but pleasant. The girls are mix of coyote agency and in house so prices abt same same. Had a pleasant lady sat by me who kept massaging my hands..most of the girls were just plain..but a few of the coyotes were honestly good looking .Black Soda at 150 baht so much more reasonable drink price.

4. Infinity Agogo..this agogo is just directly opposite Palace..we did not step inside cos we decided to go Baccara..say hello to some old friends.

In Baccara we were sitting beside a group of singaporean golfers. 6/8 of them and we said hello. Its another indication to me that the number of singaporeans going to visit Pattaya is on the rise. One chap was dissapointed however that he was quoted 5 k for LT. And btw in Baccara a Black Soda is 170 baht. I not really reporting on Baccara..its jus a normal hangout for me to have a quiet drink and say hello to some girls I known for many years.

Cheers to all and its already pouring rain in Pattaya..Have a great day ahead.