Thread: L1617
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 03:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1617

A hot, steamy sex with a sultry, slutty, young MILF...

Jia Yi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted July 2014

Face: 6.95/10
(Jia Yi has a young MILF matured slutty CFM face. She exudes sexiness and is very sultry and feminine. She has long black hair. She has a pair of sparkling big eyes which constantly seduced and electrified me haha. She has medium high nose and a small mole on her lips. She is a little bit tanned now as she went tanning. Facial complexion still smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 6.95/10
(She is quite short about 1.55m barefoot. She is petite, quite slim and curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Tummy seems a little bit obvious. Few strands of arm pit hair spotted. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Body complexion quite tanned and smooth. Very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Love to play, suck, fondle and fine tune her eraser-like nipples.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy sensual rub, constantly used her nipples to tease my dick head and HJ me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. I got to bend my head down or lower my body a little bit to French her as she is rather short haha. Love the way she poked my ass hole with soapy foam damn shiok and kinky. After she washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a brief cat bath concentrating on my nipples. She then bend down to give me a brief BBBJ with lots of tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my shaft with constant CFM seductive glances. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She collapsed on my back and blew warm air into my ears. Then she licked my ears and neck while using her boobs to rub against my back. Damn smooth boobs. Shiok. she used her fingers to tickle and arouse me. After which she performed a thorough sensual wet cat bath on my entire back and ass. I was made to be on my fours. She gave me a good AR more of poking and licking combination. She alternated with ball sucking action. Her ball sucking skills damn good. She knows my sensitive regions well. Felt so heavenly and I moaned to my pleasure. She sucked my balls while poking my ass hole with her fingers. She then slid her head below my dick and BBBJ me while her finger kept poking my asshole. Couldn’t tahan anymore and unloaded my cum into her mouth ahhhh.... went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She launched another cat bath attack on my front. She licked my ears to my neck to my nipples and thighs. After which she gave me BBBJ and balls sucking.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, passionate. Lots of tongue action. Very aggressive frencher. Sucked my entire tongue. Gave me soft bite on my lips. Inserted her tongue into my mouth constantly. Frenched with eyes open big big haha.)

AR: 7.1/10
(A combination of poking and licking style. Alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ. When she BBBJ and sucked my balls she constantly poked my ass hole with her fingers damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(She employed tongue licking and flicking style on my dick head and along my shaft. Constant seductive CFM eye contact. She then engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound heard. Deep throated. Strong suction. )

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has bushy pussy hair. Very nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her pussy thou she has applied some ky initially. She clenched her thighs against my cheeks, messed up my hairdo while moaning sexily when I painted her pussy.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. Had difficulty entering her. In missionary we frenched passionately while we bonked. She licked my nipples while I licked her ears & neck. Her hands were all over my body and face. She likes to fine tune and play with nipples. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrusted her fast and furious. Her moanings getting louder and louder. She spoke dirty words to arouse me, ask me thrust harder and say she is cumming soon. Switched to doggie, she has nice porky ass for doggie and a nice curvy back view. Gave her back a good lick and smack her ass. I pumped her faster and faster. She turned her head around and sticked out her tongue cheekily inviting me to French her. I obliged and frenched her passionately like long lost lovers. Couldn’t last any longer I cummed all my load for second time in the session. Damn long time never shoot twice in 1 hour haha. She is good in making me achieve this. Awesome mind blowing sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty and talkative. High GFE. Very gentle yet wild and horny on bed. A little bit over & fake in acting skills haha. Trying to KC me to extend session and RTF.)

RTF: Depends. Lots of newbies to bonk.