Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
you are right. its true, she got caught and spill everything out.
To all bros...

Ok, actually I wanted to keep quiet about this. But I thought it's unfair to her cos she is being maligned. (Not that she reads an English forum, but I thought it's unfair to accuse her without the full facts)

This is not the first time I heard about her being the sabo Queen, I heard the same story when I booked two different MLS from different joints. After I showed them the evidence they understood it's not her fault.

It's not convenient for me to share here in detail so if you want to know the whole truth you can pm me. I will share what I know, just facts only. I don't need to prove anything, I just share the facts and you can make your own judgement whether a person is guilty or not.

I want to add I also feel the effects of the shutdown just like everyone here. (But I recently discovered the reappearance of some of the gems in other joints)