Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crosslala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The real ME

Part 5: Addicted to S

I became more obsessed with S. Never I thought from a noob in this, slowly learning the way of a woman's body. Every night I would wank my way thinking of what I did with S. S slowly change my attire to become a hot stuff in school. Being the school athlete and rugby player and having such a hot girlfriend. Oolalala. Haha. Once a week S and I went to the block and did petting. One fine day..

We were there as per normal after school and did our "thing". We were in sec 3 though at that point of time. I was cupping her and she was wanking my dick. Suddenly she stop.

S: dear, I want to feel more high.
Me: err. Can but how you wan me to do it?

She stood up and pull down the shorts she was wearing beneath her school skirt. She was leaning against the wall and started kissing again. She took my right hand and place it right in front of her wet undies. She was really wet. Her undies were damn wet. She started slowly moving my hand up and down her panties right at the wet area. A new area explored. Haha. I return her the favour and continue rubbing. I could feel the opening of her vagina. Could feel small hairs that was soaking wet. I pressed two fingers harder to her vagina from the outside and she was moaning. While doing that she was still stroking my ever wet dick. I tried to be clever and tried to slip my hands into her undies but she stopped me.

S: no dear. You can't go inside.
Me: why? If I go in, u be more high.
S: no I want you stay out and don't want you to finger me. I still want to remain a virgin. No finger no fucking.

Gosh my hopes were dashed. Not to spoil the mood I kissed her and continue to pet her vagina from the outside. I can tell you guys she was really wet till I could tap the undies and there those " piak piak " sounds. That doesn't stops there

To be continued..