View Single Post
Old 24-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F1 fun with Japanese MILF

*START*

It's Thursday 18 Sep afternoon, I'm stuck in a KL traffic jam on my way to a meeting with a client. My iphone 'dings' and I see an +813 text message on the main display.

I was a little confused, since 813 is a Tokyo area code.

I don't have clients in Tokyo or anyone I know in particular there.

I opened the message.. and I see:

"Michael-san (name changed!), I am coming back to Singapore this weekend for F1. Are you there? regards, Yuko (name changed!)"

There was only one Yuko that I knew. And that was the Mrs. Yuko Suzuki, a stylish, sophisticated Japanese milf with whom I'd spent one of the most kinky days of my life at her District 9 apartment, with her maid and son in the apartment (see previous story thread). When I first met her, I also came to realise she was my Japanese teacher when young - a fact I never revealed to her to ensure no risk in ending a good thing

She had left SGP for Japan in Feb 2014 and I hadn't expected to see or hear from her again.

And yet here was this text. I didn't have plans to be in SGP as the F1 weekend is so busy and plane tickets are expensive even from KL.

But.. this was a lady whose thick MILF bush I was fingering in a dark bar about 30 minutes after meeting her. This was a gorgeous, sophisticated, intelligent lady whose breasts I was licking in a hotel room 60 minutes after meeting her. And with life now being 80% work 10% family/relatives and 10% sleep, I needed some type of new scene to get out of my routine.

But.. her text was very non-committal. I did a quick search on my phone for flights to SGP from KL as I replied to her.

M (text): "I should be in SGP. U want to meet up?"

Y (text, about 3 minutes later): "Yes will be nice. I am staying at Ritz Carlton near the track."

M (text): Great, how about Saturday night?

Y: Oh, Mike-san, I have plans on Sat. Can we meet Sunday after the race?

M: Sunday can. Do you have an extra ticket for the F1? (me trying my luck!)

Y: Ah, Mike-san, I am a guest of John (whom I knew), so he has arranged only 2 tickets. So sorry!

M: No problem. Where do we we meet on Sunday?

Y: Meet me in the lobby of the hotel please at 11pm. Is that too late?

(Wow! Though I knew the race was a night race, so it made sense)

M: Yes, that's fine, see you Sunday at 11pm Yuko

Y: See u

That was also great timing as tickets to SGP were MUCH cheaper on Sunday evening. I would touch down at 7pm at changii, go to my apt and drop my stuff off and then to the Ritz.

John I knew was an ang mo who was married with wife and kids in the UK. He was the one who first introduced me to Mrs. Suzuki .. I since found out he enjoyed having her as "arm candy" to show off to his friends. I of course had gotten to know Mrs. Suzuki as more than just arm candy. But would that still be the case on Sunday?

contd ....