Thread: FR on Green Tea
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
FR on Green Tea

Doomas breaks a FR hiatus!!!

Busy lately with work so no time to write FR.

Was at 1612 abt 2 weeks back to relax after earning my daily wages. Did not have the intention to bonk until our friendly neighbourhood Satan, Tommy, ambled up to me. With a smirk he whispered that he had a surprise recommendation for me. Despite my probes (no, not anal probes), he wd not reveal her name but assured me that "I sure sextisfied one or money back". Nabei, ok lor, try lor...

Twiddled my thumbs and entertained lewd thoughts abt my married colleague for a while before an average looking gal entered the Den of Sin. Body quite average, looks average, boobs average, in short, everything average. I thot, nabei, Tommy hor gai xiao. Plain zha bor also gai xiao to me. Remembering Tommy's excellent track record in fitting the gal to his patrons I decided to place my faith and proceeded to the room in trepidation. My last glimpse of Tommy was that of a smiling Satan with a quirky smirk on his facade.

In the room she shucked off her clothes to reveal just what I expected; average body tho a little on the slim side. Boobs maybe B-? Hmm, I like. Quite chatty tho and that helped break the ice. Soon we were chatting like old friends, of course not without help from my schoolboy charm, hehehe. No action in the shower tho.

Usual stuff commenced like she kissing everywhere on my huge bulk. It was when she applied her mouth on me that mental and physical chaos erupted! Gosh, what a fantastic BBBJ! Her BBBJ is the type where every square inch of your dick head is in frictional contact with her mouth. Every movement subjects your dick head to intense pleasure and causes electrical impulses racing thru your body. Exquisitely shiok to just before the point of pain! I don't come easily thru BBBJ but this gal's BBBJ, walao eh!!!

Nearly came but I prevailed and tahaned. Decided to inflict my punishment and proceeded for my meal at her Y. Hmm, nicely trimmed bush with no smell. Flicked and licked and teased her clit head until I finally elicited a moan from her. Found the sweet spot and proceeded to launch a full scale cunnilingual assault. Soon I had her bucking like a bronco and cd feel her abs spasming in orgasm. Proceeded with a second wave of assault and this time I was rewarded with a splash of warm wetness on my chin. Yeah, she squirted on me! Decided to show mercy and strapped on the kevlar before sinking my dick into what was the warmest pussy I felt in weeks! Gosh, she was so wet and shioked up that every slightest movement caused her to gasp, macam virgin fuck. Hehehe, I then imagined I was screwing a virgin and she reciprocated with bucking and moaning. At length she came again, no fake cz I felt her pussy walls squeezing my dick spasmodically. We lay for a while in an embrace just savouring each other's presence before rushing off to the shower.

Codename Green Tea
Looks 6.5
Body 6.5
Boobs B-
Frenching No but I'm working on it
BBBJ 9!
FJ 7.5
AR Didn't try
RTF Yes!!!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas