View Single Post
Old 20-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6585 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Happy in Batam (Friday part 2)

(Follows from Friday part 1)

No, the night is not over yet.
I receive SMS from my girl of Sunday (http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=27064), the PR in the KTV at one of the best hotels in Nagoya. She is in Newton, with two "sexy friends" and she waits me there.

Difficult decision: 4 new girls just entered NoName. They look young and fresh, but from where do they come from at this time?? They smile to me. I have to decide and I opt for the safe path already run: the PR in Newton, instead of the uncertain better adventure with the new ones.

This the following of my Friday night:
2:30am: enter Newton, meet the girls, pay 1 obat to share among them 3
2:30-5:30am: hot fun and dance with my friend
6am: enter my room with her
6am-8am: fuck like rabbit, furiously, all positions in front of the mirror*
8am: sleep finally! I give her again 1M when she leaves at 11.

Note: there is just one problem with this girl. She SCREAMS loud like being killed when she has orgasm. I wonder what people in hotel (you know what hotel) may think hearing a screaming baby like there was a murder at 8am in the morning.
So embarassing....

Last edited by Black Page; 22-09-2014 at 11:41 PM.