View Single Post
Old 20-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ikan Bakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro are you referring to the entrance to Nagoya hill facing Formosa? If so you should be able to see many satay & bbq stalls on your right, there's a matarbak store you should try, is the Indonesia version of our mian jian kuey with chocolate & cheese filling for 20k a box. And for your information all the mini bus passby and stopped at that bus stop on your left. Getting a taxi hre is also advisable if you are on a budget trip as many taxi parked here are without aircon, can easily bargained for 30k a trip up to bcs area. Because most of the nice and aircon taxi are already camping inside nagoya hill for customer. Hence, the taxi here will be quite desperate for your support
Yes, there. Good tip for the satay! Thank you!

About the taxi, you are right, but even if I am not on a budget trip (it's hard to be motivated to save 10k, when we are mostly keen to give 1M to a girl...), I always take ojek when I need to move quickly: 10k-20k only.