View Single Post
Old 20-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
In my opinion, if the currency is changed from USD to sing$ then to rupiah, the exchange amount will most likely be less than USD direct change to rupiah.

Reason being there is always the "buy" and "sell" rate for every currency. Every time when the currency was exchanged the money changer will make some profit.

Therefore the more times being exchanged, the more will be exchange rate loss for the customers.

If were to change usd to sing$ to rupiah, the money changer will most likely buy your usd at low price and sell sing$ to you at high price.

And then buy your sing$ at low price and sell rupiah at high price...

Don't correct me if I am rite
Not gonna correct you cos i can't. Reason is,i am talking about SGD to USD,then to IDR but you are talking about USD to SGD,then to IDR.

In my next trip,i am going to recce if bro Blackpage's method would work by approaching the money changer for the rate of SGD to USD and then from USD to IDR. Regardless how the rate is like,the rate for SGD to USD then to IDR compare a direct SGD to IDR needs to be exactly the same. Meaning if i use 1SGD to change to US$0.80,then to IDR needs to be the same as 1SGD to IDR. If it's the same,then i make the exchange. If there is a difference,i will need to see if US$0.80 can get better rate then 1SGD to IDR.

Yes,money changer do make profit from the exchange rate.If i change 1SGD to US$0.80 in a Money changer,i can never change US$0.80 back to S$1. Most likely i can only change US$0.80 back to S$0.95. The profit for money changer is therefore S$0.05.

Next week's trip,i will go ask the money changer 3 questions :

How much is....

USD to IDR = ???

USD to SGD = ???

SGD to IDR = ???

If the amount do not allow me to make "profit" or make too little "profit",then i will just change from SGD to IDR direct. Profit around 65k rupiah leh...i can take taxi from Harbour Bay to Formosa and then from Formosa to Harbour Bay,and still got 5k to tip the taxi driver.

Quote:
Madurese cewek came from madura island north of surabaya have unique sexual talent which their pussy is able to suck dick.

They are able to use their vaginal muscles to "grab and release" the man's dick. This secret technique, was passed down from generations to generations over hundreds of years.

Some of them may also use tongkat Madura, a kind of rod which is able to cleanse, dry and tighten the vagina by reducing vaginal discharge.

Kings massage have a massage cewek from madura 2 years ago but don't know whether now she still available or not.

Did not try her as she quoted too ex for the fj (600k). Btw, anyone ever try madurese cewek before.
I heard a lot about Madurese girl in this thread,and have not personally try any of them yet. This entire thread makes Mudurese girl sounds like a legend...lol. So far,most normal Batam girl's pussy were all tight enough to give me a good time. If there is one in King's,most likely she will still be working there cos according to what i hear from the girls there...most MILF girls works there for a very prolong amount of time,eg 5-9 years?

Talking about Tongkat Madura reminds me of Jamu stick. When this thread talks about Jamu the other time,i did some info research online and found out that beside Jamu for Men,there is also a thing call Jamu stick for the ladies,which was use to cleanse ,reduce discharge and to tighten the vagina.

Quote:
In general, Indonesians believe a wet vagina will result in unsatisfying sex.

Therefore in their villages cewek are also strongly advised not to eat pineapple or watermelon because these foods can cause wetness in the vagina.

Nowadays many ceweks including those having lost their viginity or maybe after given birth, are encouraged to take herbal medication to restore their tightness of their vagina.

The point of all this is to please and satisfy her husband, so that he will not abandon her in favour of a younger woman.

(Because every man likes tight pussy)

If a husband always fools around, it implies that it is entirely his wife’s fault for failing to satisfy him in bed.
Interesting,now i understand why most girls i met in Batam don't like to eat pineapple and water melon or drink juices make from these fruits liao...lol. I realise most of them love Guava. The thing is during my 1st visit to Batam during Feb 2014,my girl was complaining pain during the penetration and i suggest to her to use the KY that comes with the 12s condom i bought,but she reject and use her saliva instead. Luckily i did a lot of research during my younger days on how to make a woman orgasm and cum,their behavioural expressions are just such turn-on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro for your information, the minimum charges for blue bird taxi is 25k if you call them for pick up, and if you going into places that has gantry, do give them extra 2-3k or do not be alarmed if they ask from you.
Noted,bro...and with thanks. I won't be taking blue bird from Harbour Bay to anywhere cos i am not sure where to wait for them. Most likely from Hotel to somewhere,and i will tip them like what i usually do to most taxi driver even when i bargained down their price.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info