View Single Post
Old 18-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why do i cheong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidna
I share your views. My first chionging experience happened when I'm feeling down and out but also to fulfill my curiosity of commercial sex. But I'm not a regular of commercial sex though. In fact, abstained from it for about 1 yr already... recently read a view of one of the samsters here and it further reinforce my decision... he said that chionging only satisfy the urge initially. After it, don't you feel kinda lost? I do. Worse, you worry for days and weeks and even months abt stds and all kind of nonsense - all for that half an hour of sex? Now, I'm in some sort of depression. But no... no more commercial sex... its not a solution
Yes, cheonging always leave u with that EMPTY aftermath feeling... if there is some emotional void in ur life in the 1st plc

i guess commercial sex, as it name states, is only to satisfy ur sexual urge. If u are heart-broken aft a failed relationship or feelin depressed, aft that 45 min of pleasure, u wld stil the same way..

Not to mention all the worries & uncertaintly aft the session... some of my frens also paranoid of HIV & STD.. remembered how i will worry when i have a small cold haha... relief only aft the test; and the money spent cld be down payment for a car or some long term investment...

Afterall, u can't buy love or affection... but i guess most bros here are matured enuff to know that & cheonging is fine.
反正我本来就是一个人旅行