Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

FR of my first Dubai mongering episode:

Went to Union today and started scouting for dodgy hotels - totally clueless, as I am used to much less subtle scenes.

Went to Plan B: Found on the web various sites that feature Mr. M***. 1 hr 300AED. From Fish roundabout I got stepwise phone directions secret agent-style. After 5 min. walking I ended up in a decrepit house in a dodgy-looking area. Friendly OKT & 3 gals: a big girl from ???, a tall athletic Turkish gal that looked like she had just woken up and/or didn't want to be there, and a small Iranian girl, quite attractive (in my view) despite heavy make-up and tattoos. She smiled a bit, so easy decision. Room was ok, just clean enough (but note that I also visit Petain).

Yasmina (?) from Iran
Beautiful eyes, tiny mouth, can look cute, round face.
Avoided all questions about nationality, etc.
1.60, small soft C-cup, small dark nipples, tight ass, a little tummy fat, shaved pussy, tats on arm and lower back.
Start with caressing, but she (too) quickly moving toward condom. She tried to avoid CBJ, eventually I got 1-2 min with good technique. Then missionary with lots of KYj. Tight pussy and contracting, nice! After 10-15 minutes at different angles I wanted doggy. Again she gave me a hard time: why haven't you come? how much longer? etc. Off-turning for me and my didi also. Couldn't get him started, put in break, but now she plays impatient, no longer wants yo be touched. WTF? After some minutes, got hard-on, went with missionary again. Normally I am all gentlemen, but this girl I rammed into the mattress until explosion. 30 minutes total.
She didn't wash before or after :-(
RTF no, because of her attitude. Otherwise, yes!

P.S. 3 posts in a row... I hope I haven't just won tbe spammer-of-the-month award. Please be kind! Also, I am grateful for any hints for budget bonks. Also, where can I get black meat?

xxc