View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Re: 『Jasmine, 23yo SYT』Bubbly, Cute & Chio 妹妹 ♥ Sweet Sensation To Da Max!『可爱阳光美少女!不要

Here we go, 1st FR. And I will be brutally honest, although it is understandable because she is new. She made the same mistakes so many new FLs make; accept too many bookings, not organised, end up have to rush.

Booking: Got a booking today, arrived 30 minutes early; told to wait for time and help her buy condoms cuz she ran out. When time reached, told to go up but had to wait 30 minutes at the lift lobby, where A LOT of people were going in and out, both fellow bros and residents. At least I found a corner to hide, but not before I bumped into multiple (yes, multiple) bros. When I was waiting at the door, there was a guy waiting to collect money from her right behind me. When I entered, another bro was on the way out; when I left, another bro was at the door.

Location: Central and super accessible. EXTREMELY accessible; you are going to be seen.

Face: 8/10. Exactly what you see in the picture; sweet and pleasant looking. Good skin for sure.

Figure: 8/10. Slim, just nice. However, confirm plus chop is not a C; is B. However, is nice enuf to play with, so I am satisfied; expected it anyway.

Attitude: 8/10. If she were not so flustered and in a hurry, I am quite sure this would have been a 10. She was very apologetic and did everything she could to make me feel better. She smiled all the way and was extremely friendly; her attitude is as advertised. Although it was apparent she was in a hurry, she never once tried to rush me.

The deed: 7/10. Again, would have been an 8 or 9 if it were not rushed. Shower was standard, a bit rushed in fact. The BBBJ was actually quite solid, and she took her time; it wasn't rushed at all. Cap on, rode me for...20 seconds? Is tight though, feels good. She asked me to go on top, bonked her, unloaded; probably a 15 min affair only. To be honest, I didn't want to take too long; her phone was ringing non-stop throughout the session, flooded with smses and calls. She told me she didn't know how things worked, so took too many bookings; there were another 5 bros who were supposed to have sessions with her at the same time slot. Showered and left.

RTF: The location is so central it sucks, but I might rtf because I think she is a genuinely nice girl and would like to take my time with her.