View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
poobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Since new thread, I shall share my previous FR

Was planning to have a session on Sunday night after looking at TS post, but I can only leave very late so we chatted and decided to see her on Monday.
Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.

Reached the unit and was chatting with her and maybe she should change her location and I fear that it may not be to her advantage in the long run …

She was wearing a white top with a red skull print and a pair of sexy blue jeans shorts, very simple but very nice ….

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP but she really do take care of the details and ensure you are clean and comfortable.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, so I asked if she allows .... she was hesitant at first and since I asked very nicely and ensuring that if she feels uncomfortable, I will stop. She is type of girl who would put the chemistry to the priority. Green light to painting, I proceeded down south and started. Her moan is short and nice, not the faking type and could feel her enjoyment. She doesn't allow fingering. While painting, suddenly she says she can't take it any more as her legs were starting to feel numb and requesting for a break ..... But her body was moving with a rhythm together with her moans …. I continued on …..

Didn’t get a good bonking session for a while already and also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me a cat bath. Cat bath is not too bad and proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj is not bad, slow and sensual …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved let me paint.

She moaned even louder this time but she says she got to lower her volume in fear that she might be too loud. I cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, very nice …… She kept saying that I went in very deep, so I slow down and I was too steam and really high hearing her moan, bo pain I came too damn quickly .... damn!!!

And when we were done, i told her to rest and I gave her a short massage.

I have been trying new girls aound, either no feeling, brother cannot up, or the photos and the person differ too much, or the girl just gave me a damn fuck up attitude.

To all bro who have not tried Jojo before, do not give her a miss. She is nice and definitely a gem for the bros to take care of.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, maybe big A+ or small B)
Body: 9/10 (slim and lean but not too skinny, and very fair skin, hairy south but a very nice one)
Bbbj: 9/10 (short but sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (I just came too quick)

Lastly thanks TS for bringing such a power gem!!
Lovely FR Bro