Old 03-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
Advan12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvan12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Customer

I was like, well same venue again? Hahah... Ok so we agreed on the location via smses.

I reached earlier than her surely, as usual having a puff there near the taxi stand... Stephanie arried in her Subaru 'ah beng' car and we went for dinner at Bugis I remembered. She was in a Red polo tee and a black mini tight skirt, quite short though! So when she driving I just can't resist 'peeking' at her pair of smooth legs (had a erection! Really!) I mean as a normal hot blooded male, you get what I mean? Wah sey...

Stephanie : Oi! Dun hum sup hor? Why stare stare? Guys are all the same! Dun think I blur hor? Quick say... Dun tell me you 'hard below' eh? Hahah!
Me : You really arh! Can't imagine a business office lady to talk like that... So ah lian! Yes! I Very hard now! Can? I am thinking to 'eat' you up... Wanna try me? Hmm?
She 'punched' my arm in a playful yet strong manner. But I can see from the top mirror when she was driving, that kind of 'C-F-M' look... Heehee!

We had dinner at a Bugis kopitiam, forgotten where already. After that I asked if I can really go her house anot to see her dogs. Was 9pm timing.
Me : Late liao... How to go your house now? Damn pai sey leh... Next time bah...?
Stephanie : Well ok. Any plans tonight? You sing Ktv? Wanna go Boat Quay for drinks? My friend got a pub there. Happy hours!
With that, she pulled my hand and leaded me to her car. I thought, wah sey! So rush meh? Only 9plus only loh...

We reached about 30mins after finding a slot to park her car.
Me : Are you sure anot? You driving how to drink later? Dun play play. I can't drive wor.
Stephanie : Aiya! You drink lah, I can sing Ktv can liao. But on You tonight! Let's go...