Old 09-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
youngpunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The thrill that comes with f***ing in the open

tried it twice..... until now still alittle bewild about my actions..

1st at the marina bay playground (2x)... was afraid to be caught but the thought of it made me and my ex enjoy the moment even more (guess its the thrill and danger)... dunno if any peeping tom around guess it must the atmosphere... we were quite hot shortly after the first round... and i suggested to try it in the ladies toliet.... was enjoying our act when we heard a couple coming in to use the toliet.... they heard our joyous act and i am very sure that the couple we saw near the toliet was the one that heard our act.... damn malu.... came to think of it, wonder if they engage in their little act after we left.

2nd exposure... 3rd floor of her (ex) HDB stairways... really shiok.... shiok... the act committed around slightly pass midnight... doggie and anal all the way.... guess the shiokness was heighten by the fact that her father and bro were all out and they might return anytime and caught us in the act.... lucky they missed us by a few minutes....
after the act we headed back to her house.. and before we could close the door... we heard her bro and father voice.... what a lucky day....