View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

❤ Confirmed 21 yo SYT Baby ❤ Authentic Massage|TN|BM|BBBJ|2 x HJ|Inc Rm|❤

This pic got the small head twitching again ... hmmm .... the looks work for me, Chio + CFM + slutty + voluptuous = deadly combo. SMS her and ask for location, then ask her for the exact address (I got weak knees, cannot walk too far). Finally ask her the most important question, BBBJ? she said YES !!!!!

I text her in Chinese, towards the end she replied me "See you later".

Central location, very discreet and easily accessible by all sorta transport. Huge parking lot nearby. I really like this location.
3 girls in the house, no attached bathroom for Baby.

She open the door in her nightgown, I dunno why night-gown just does not work for me. Check out the face next, a bit of similarity to pic but minus the CFM, minus the slutty and minus the Chio part. She looks plain, and not 21 yo. OK at least she is voluptuous, let's hope the BBBJ is good.

After she undress me, she led me to the common bathroom and gave me a good wash down while still in her silly night-gown. I play with her tits with no objection from her.

Back in the room, she lay a tiny handkerchief somewhere in the middle of the bed and politely ask me to position myself properly over it. This must be the most challenging task I ever come across for my massage days.

Massage is not bad, but only last about 15min, wish she has spend more time on it. Gave me a few licks then she whip out the oil, before I can ask, she already apply over me and start jerking me off.

"Aren't you gonna blow me?"

She said no problem, then proceed to wipe the oil off and she went down hungrily on me. It's not bad at all and I enjoy the sight of her slurping my shaft. When I was about to cum, stop her and ask her to get on to the 69 position. Time to check out her garden.

She flip over and sat ontop of my chest, putting all her weights on me.
I was glaring at the ugliest pair of grandmother undergarment.

She said "Sorry, 阿月 is here"
Damn it!

I start to roam her body, maybe an extra bit of fat around the thigh but the boobs are nice, full C-cup! The body is very fair.

Then I felt something wrong.
She Sweats!
She explained she uses a lot of strength on the massage just now.
She should do some workout.
That spoil all the roaming fun, so I just lie there and wish it will end soon.

I exploded into her mouth, she quickly took my shaft off and finish with her hand. She didn't complain tho.

Led me to the bathroom and wash me down again. Pinch her nips and she didn't siam.

Left the place and check the time, about 45min.

If only she has dress up and make up properly just like the pic, it would have turn out better.

First impression counts! You just can't dress for convenience.
You have to dress for your client!!!
This is basic knowledge!

All these lazy girls should be send to Sabrina for a lesson!!!

*Didn't bother to Smoke*

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 02-08-2014 at 10:41 AM.