View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

First of all, would like to wish all Muslim brothers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

And now for a small field report on a July newbie...

Think with quite a few houses having their new girls start work this week, we can expect a jam in several shops in geylang.

However, fret not, one can get a good bonk without having to join a long queue.

Look no further than Lorong 24, Jalan Molek, House 13 where there are some July newbies who arrived earlier this month.

I had gone there looking for a RTF with 06, but sad to find out she left

Was about to proceed to 2831A down the road but the OKT said there were some new girls that just started their first day at work and if I wanted to look. wah, heng ah! First blood liao!

The OKT paraded them out, can't remember the numbers but all single digit I think, like 01, 02, 03...

I picked 03 (ling san) who looked fair and young. My type.

Went into the room. I helped her strip, revealing nice soft B-cups. Wow. Her skin was so fair and smooth... almost flawless

In the bath she did the usual rubbing against my body with the soap and a BBBJ... wow her skin so smooth, would be perfect to work in Yi Tiao Long... maybe next time should try ask her go there and try if she can do one dragon service...

her face is so cute.... looks like my JC friend... Ask her age, she said 25. To be honest she looks more like 17-20 years old to me. Really her skin so fair and flawless, could not get enough of it...

On the bed, her cat bath was nothing to be excited about. Normal and needs great improvement. And NO AR

But her BBBJ... wow... she did a 360 BBBJ and that handstand thing where her legs go into the air and onto the wall.... and then the way she fucked my cock with her face.... wow... her mouth became like a mini vagina... riding my cock with her face... twisting and turning her head, and her tongue twirling around my cock... saliva swirling inside her mouth and dripping down my cock cleaning it thoroughly ... OMG!

The best part was seeing a full view of her very young looking body with flawless skin... her sweet pussy and cute tits.... super nice...

Once she was done with her BBBJ which was the highlight of her routine, I gave her a good licking, exploring almost every inch of her smooth body and she just lay there obediently enjoying every second....

Time for sex... wow, her pussy is tight for me.. I guess cos it's her first day... Tried to French but not successful, she only let me suck and kiss her lips.... can't get past to French....

But never mind, I licked her everywhere else till she exclaimed in pleasure.... oh, she has this natural expression to express the pleasure and yet torture I was putting her under by banging her and licking at the same time... especially in our final stance where I pinned her down in prone position, jacked up her head so I could see every twitch of her face and throttled her from behind till I exploded. WOW.

OMG that was so good. Long time never had a smooth fair young looking girl with almost flawless skin who also has just enough boobs (B) for me to play with... Not in geylang at least...

By the way, did I mention she bears a 40 percent resemblance to Melody Chen? except fairer, younger looking and smaller?

After the session ended, we lay there looking into each others eyes and hugging as she played with my dick like a joystick, as it was still hard as a rock... I would seriously go for round 2 but had to rush off.

This girl's service nothing to shout about - no AR, no frenching, weak catbath but GREAT BBBJ routine.

However, her young smooth fair almost flawless skin is damn rare these days in Geylang.

I predict she is going to one of the upcoming ang pais soon with 10 customers a day if I am not wrong - already since I first bonked her, she has her name in a lot of the sign in books in different geylang houses... I would guess that her service would also have improved by now as I tried her a few weeks ago.

Probably this week a good time to try her with everyone focussing on the newest arrivals starting on Tuesday.

03 is also still fairly fresh and new as she also arrived this month only. Grab it while its fresh man!

Just a small tip from me to help all bros. Have a good banging week ahead!